A Subquery builder is a tool or library used to generate and manage subqueries in a database query.
A subquery builder is a library developed by someone to use in their project.
In this example, we will see one error related to the subquerybuilder.
subquerybuilder.getparameters is not a function
- The object is not being properly instantiated.
- The method is not defined within the object’s class or prototype.
- The framework you are using to see if the method “getparameters” exists in the object “subquerybuilder”.
How to fix subquerybuilder.getparameters is not a function
There are multiple solutions for the error.
- Check that the object “subquerybuilder” is being instantiated properly and that it is of the correct type.
- Ensure that you are using the correct version of the library or framework you are working with.
- You need to check that the method exists.